A simple mobile phone designed for those who have difficulty using a standard mobile phone.
- 4 large buttons each store a contact number as a speed dial.
- Relatives also enjoy peace of mind knowing they con contact the user whenever and wherever they are.
- With one press of a button, the user can answer incoming calls or dial any of the 4 programmed numbers.
- Press the SOS button to place a call to emergency services (999) or activate alert dialling by pressing the alarm key on the back of the phone for 3 seconds. An emergency text is sent to all the contacts on an emergency number list. The phone will then dial the first number on the list. If the call is not answered within 30 seconds, the next number is dialled.
- Dialling is repeated 3 times or until the call is answered.
- Large easy read display makes it easy to store and view names and numbers, as well as to monitor battery and keylock satus.
- Also includes mains charger with easy charging cradle, lanyard and hands free kit.
- Requires SIM card (not included).
- Dimensions: W65 x L40 x D15mm (2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5")